Failure is part of the human experience. We all fail. When we see failure as negative, we are not only less likely to challenge ourselves but we are also more likely to get weighed down by the experience. If you begin to consider failure as both purposeful and positive, you can gain extraordinary wisdom and growth. In this episode, learn which questions can help you flip failure upside down so that the experience works to refine you rather than define you.
- Failure happens to all of us.
- When you see failure as purposeful you can learn and grow from it.
- Ask yourself these three questions when you experience failure so that you can gain the most from the experience:
- What wisdom can I gain from this?
- What does this failure mean about me that I need to pay attention to?
- How does this failure refine me?
Apple Podcasts: http://bit.ly/SpartanUpShow
Google Play: http://bit.ly/SpartanUpPlay
FOLLOW SPARTAN UP:
Spartan Up on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/spartanuppodcast/
Spartan Up on Twitter https://twitter.com/SpartanUpPod
Production Team: Heather Knox, Knox Knox Creative; Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
Host: Dr. Lara Pence
Synopsis: Dr. Lara Pence
© 2018 Spartan